A big lover of gold, keen on oil issues, enthusiastic about rare metals and unconditional copper, it’s no surprise that Jordan Duffy is a commodities specialist at ZoneBourse.
Every morning, before the opening of the European markets, look for a set of recommendations from analysts covering the main markets of the old continent. The list includes only companies that have changed their mind or price target or have been re-monitored. It will likely be updated during the meeting. This information sheds light on the movements of certain stocks or market sentiment in the company.
- Arkema: JP Morgan goes from neutral to thin and lowers his target from 142 to 82.50 euros.
- Atos: Stifel lowered its recommendation to stick to sell with a target price of €9.
- Autogrill: Stifel goes from buyer to neutral with a target price of €6.90.
- BlackRock: UBS is still long but is lowering its target from $825 to $718.
- Eli Lilly: Guggenheim is a long website and they are revising their price target up from $333 to $351.
- Epiroc: Societe Generale has lowered its sell recommendation and is targeting SEK 155.
- Hasbro: Stifel is long but lowers its price target from $111 to $103.
- Julius Bar: JP Morgan maintains his opinion on being overweight but lowers his goal from CHF65 to 61.
- Klepierre: Goldman Sachs moves from neutral to buyer and targets €21.80.
- LEG Immobilien: Goldman Sachs is still buying but with a lower price target from $102.30 to $88.70.
- Meta pads: Stifel is still tall but with a discounted price target of $325 to $260.
- Roche: Berenberg lowers its target price from 365 to 350 Swiss francs.
- Tempur Sealy: Buys Keybanc Capital Market but at a reduced target price of $42-$38.
- Twitter: Citigroup maintains its neutral recommendation but lowers its target from 54.20 to $36.
- Unibail-Rodamco-Westifield: RBC Capital Market lowered its underperformance recommendation and lowered its target from €77 to €42.
- Vonovia: Goldman Sachs maintains its buying opinion but lowers its target price from 47 to 39.90 euros.
- Wells Fargo: JP Morgan remains neutral but lowers target from 52 to $47.50.
- Zur Rose: Deutsche Bank lowered its price target from 180 to 84 Swiss francs.