Update 9.2.7 for the shadow It will be published next week. This will pass items regionally to the auction house, which will again be available directly from the WoW Companion app, and will also add a new commerce-only chat channel. Find details in the full patch notes below.
9.2.7 Correction Notes
Update 9.2.7 for the shadow It will be published in world of cans August 17!
Update from the auction office: Common goods in regions
- Auction houses across the board in the same region now share the same auction listing for merchandise-type items (gems, herbs, flasks, consumables, etc.). Items that are not merchandise, such as armor and weapons, remain domain-specific.
AUCTION HOTEL ARRIVES IN THE WOW COMPANION APP
- You can now perform the following actions from the WoW Companion app:
- Consult and view current auctions
- Bid and buy
- Search Auctions
- Add and remove articles from your favorites
- View and cancel your auctions
- Developer Comment: It’s our pleasure to bring Auction House back into the WoW Companion app. The new app update allows players to make purchases, view auctions, and more. We wanted to restore access to the auction house as soon as possible, which is why we decided to rule out selling things via the app. We understand that selling items has been one of the most popular features of the mobile auction house, but we wanted to give you quick access to many of the most used features and then add new features to the app little by little. We will improve the app over time, based on your use of it, and after assessing the risks and burden of developing implementation tools for future updates. To learn more about this update, read our latest article.
User Interface and Accessibility
- We have added a new chat channel to request or provide services for certain activities, such as raids, dungeons or PvPs: this is the “Commerce (Services)” channel.
- Developer Comment: The Trade channel in the game will last for 18 years, but we wanted to add a new channel for service-specific orders like Raids, Dungeons, and PvP. If you want to buy or sell this type of service, this channel is for you! If you are not interested, you can leave this channel or quarantine it in its own tab. With this new category, you’ll be able to continue to use the commerce channel to buy and sell craft items and services, without being cluttered with other discussions.