Live broadcast France Days 2022: The best start to French Black Friday! Live streaming from the best smartphones, TV, SSD shows…
Today is the first day of the French Autumn Days 2022 edition! All the major online sales sites like Cdiscount and Fnac are launching a plethora of fiery promotions and even Amazon, which doesn’t officially participate in French days, has flash sales. While inflation is taking its toll, seeing computers, smartphones or other electric scooters at a discount is a good thing.
Faced with the American giants and their hugely popular promotional events, the French merchants decided to resist. This is how the French days were born.
Throughout the day, this live stream will be updated when our teams discover an interesting new promotion. We’re so used to this kind of event, we know the price curves of all the more famous tech stuff by heart.
Don’t miss anything; Stay connected on JVTECH!
Even before we go live, here are the top 10 best quotes currently available:
- Samsung 4K QD-OLED TV, 55-inch S95B at 1149 euros thanks to a refund offer instead of 2499 euros when it was released in May 2022
- Google Pixel 6 reaches its lowest price on Amazon at 4,969 euros instead of 649 euros!
- The Crucial P5 Plus 2TB Solid State Drive Made for PS5 is €229 instead of €299 on Amazon
- AMD RX 6800 XT with RTX 3080 power is found at 699 euros!
- Legion 5 laptop with RTX 3060 at €849 instead of €1299 at Cdiscount
- Eltharion desktop computer with RTX 3080Ti, 12th generation Intel Core i5 processor at €2,549 instead of €2,999 at Rue du Commerce
- iPhone 13 loses almost 80 euros on Amazon: it’s a rarity, even after Keynote!
- Steelseries 7+ gaming headset at €139 instead of €199 on Amazon
Electric scooter Aovo M365 Pro at €284 instead of €399
Best tech prices for French Days: Participating Stores
Of course Amazon will be there, but in this event, the stars are blue, white and red. Among others, we will find:
- Cdiscount : It is the king of online sales in France, which follows Amazon. Cdiscount is known for its crazy promotions in the world of computers and gaming accessories, so expect to hear about it!
- Fnak It is often more economical to buy a product on Fnac than to buy it in a store. Especially during the period of French days.
- Dart : When we talk about Fnac, we always also talk about Darty since the two brands belong to the same group. The products sold on the two sites are systematically displayed at the same prices, even during promotional periods. Note that in addition to the “Multimedia” section of Fnac, Darty’s site is very rich in home appliances.
- Baker : Boulanger is a jack of all trades who regularly manages to surprise us with his solid prices. Regarding the products offered, you can find a lot of different things on Boulanger, but we especially appreciate the offers from this dealer in the “audio video” segment.
- Shopping Street : Rue du Commerce is a very neglected player in French e-commerce. For example, we regularly find on Rue du Commerce 4K TVs sold for several hundred
The best deals not to be missed at participating merchants
French days significantly reduced the prices of many products. There are countless French merchants involved in the process.
However, in the context of technology, we can’t leave things to chance and there are still major players that manage to combine expertise with a comprehensive catalog and competitive pricing.
As a media specialist in this field, we have selected the best offers from the merchants involved in this process.
Best offers for France Days 2022
Here, we’ve rounded up the best deals to be found right now for French Autumn Days 2022!
Whether it’s smartphones, connected devices, smart TVs, or anything revolving around gaming, we find it all in these French days.
But the most interesting thing is to be able to save money on these purchases! And in this context of inflation, we can’t help but rejoice to see certain prices go down.
That is why below you will find the best current offers for these French Autumn 2022 days. Hurry up, it ends on September 26th!
In France, there are two official promotional periods: the popular winter and summer sale. Sales have a lot of advantages, but for online merchants, they also have many disadvantages. We see 3 main ones:
- 1) Sales last for a long month. We’re almost sick of it, since the action is more extensive, it’s less powerful overall.
- 2) Sales are largely regulated by law. Everything is done to protect the consumer, but these legal obstacles prevent, for example, the promotion of recently released products. For markets like technology, which are going so fast, it’s a shame.
- 3) Finally, and perhaps the most important point, sales fall at the worst time of the year. Winter is organized after the festive season, when people have already stocked up on gifts. Summer days, in July, are organized during the long holidays, while people have the head, wallet and sometimes the whole body elsewhere.
Americans don’t care about sales. They organize their own promotional events. With the cultural influence of the United States, it was very easy for Black Friday or Amazon’s Prime Days to impose themselves here.
In the face of all these concerns, the French online sales kings came together. The initiative received support from the French government in 2018. Two small periods of local promotion are emerging: French Autumn Days and French Spring Days.
Open your diary and take notes: From September 23, 2022, today, until September 26, 2022, these are French Autumn days! From 8am it’s the party of promotions and other low prices.
What are French days?
French Days is a period during which all French distributors launch various promotions on various and varied products. This year, participating merchants will be as usual: CdiscountAnd the FnakAnd the DartAnd the Baker or Shopping Street and other things !
What are the dates for France 2022 days?
The sites we just mentioned can offer discounts from Friday, September 23 through Monday, September 26, as shown in Official Website.
What promotions are offered during France Days 2022?
We will have something for everyone! The nature of the participating merchants tends to make us believe that high technology and hardware will be in the spotlight. Thus, we will see gaming PCs at lower prices, mice from major brands on sale or even 4K OLED TVs for sale. Among other things!