On Thursday, July 21, 2022, Laurie Manudou and Jeremy Frieu learned sad news. The former swimmer revealed on Instagram that smoke was emitted from her favorite restaurant after the recent fires in the Gironde.
The Gironde fires continue to cause damage… Thursday, July 21, 2022, sadly Laure Manudo shared the La Salie Sud restaurant post on Instagram. Accompanied by him, the former swimmer wrote: “My favorite restaurant went to smoke!The restaurant said:Thank you to those firefighters who are risking their lives to save our beautiful region. Thank you to all those who came to share wonderful moments of joy and happiness with us. Thank you for bringing this legendary place to life. Thank you to our entire team, without which La Salie would not be what it was…“
Finally the owners of the restaurant added: “It is with great sadness that we confirm the end of the beautiful Sally Sood. We thank you all for your messages of support. May this little corner of heaven remain a wonderful memory for everyone. Today, a wonderful page has been turned. We hope to write a new one together tomorrow. Thank you for everything.“In the story, Jeremy Frio also expressed his sadness. Commenting on the photos of the rest of the restaurant, the singer wrote:”Reality… A place full of life, a place and this legendary tree extinguished the smoke in 5 minutes.Move, then slide:But these places do not exist by themselves, they are also people who carry them … So strength to all this team, to everyone who lost their place, courage in this time of mourning and live a new time. a story!“
Jeremy Ferro: ‘We were afraid we’d get poisoned and never wake up’
Tuesday, July 19, 2022, Jeremy Frio gave an interview to Parisian. When he had to leave his home located in La Teste du Buch in a hurry, the singer said: “Yesterday, from the road to my house, I saw flames in the woods, and they were getting bigger, and last night we had to evacuate, there was a lot of smoke, and it was unbearable. He was entering the house, it was impossible to fall asleep, we were afraid to be drunk and never wake up.Stirred, after making sure that these extreme temperatures were more than an issue, Laure Manudo’s husband added:Here, before that, we had neither seen a fire, neither my father nor my grandmother. It makes me really sad, we’re not used to it, we don’t know how to deal with it and we just thought it would happen to others.“