Unboxing and Features
a test from the connected watch Withings Scan Watch Horizon
After you are offered a test ScanWatch, already very convincing, we wondered about the value of the model still above. We asked for this idea Withings A copy of his watch high end. guess what ? The ScanWatch Horizon Beautiful and arrived well in our mailbox. So let’s see what the brand offers us as this product continues to be shown in €499.95 !
So, what is its daily value? We present to you our full review.
our ScanWatch Horizon So it arrives in a beautiful white box in which we find an illustration of the clock. However, the first item he brought up Withings Related to clinical verification of the product as well Long autonomy of the product. Such as ScanWatch It was previously tested, and there is also talk of 30 days of autonomy. Unfortunately, due to the term of the loan, we will not be able to confirm this statement or not.
on the back of the box, Withings It highlights a whole host of features related to measuring your health. So we learn that the watch measures sleep activity and is able to detect sleep apnea, for example. Ditto, it analyzes the heart rate with the ability to identify differences in heartbeat or atrial fibrillation. Finally, we learned that it includes the functions of an electrocardiogram, measurement of oxygen saturation, and that it contains GPS tracker To measure physical activity, etc. etc especially that it will be water resistant to 100m, perfect for swimming or divers!
Of course, to take full advantage of these features, you will have to browse the app. health mate. So we are welcome to download it via various Curtains of mobile applications.
Upon opening, we note that the watch is particularly well packed because it is housed in a black foam chamber. On the side, the accessory part is covered with an envelope with guides ScanWatch Horizon. By removing it, we can discover the accessory part that frankly looks very complete. Let’s see what the brand has to offer here!
For once, this accessory part is really very complete because in addition to the instructions, we will find the logical recharging rule. but, Withings It offers an extra blue rubber strap, which is much less elegant than a steel strap if you ask me. With this, we find a hammer with a pin punch, a bracelet extension and a wedge. As you will understand, the goal is to be able to enlarge the steel bracelet of the watch by yourself or not. ScanWatch Horizon.
- Heart rate: beats per minute
- Respiratory disorders: detection by oxygen saturation, measurement of heart and respiratory rates and analysis of movements.
- Electrocardiogram: Recording a D1 ECG for 30 seconds on a millimeter grid
- Blood oxygen saturation level (medical SpO2)
- Walking and running: steps, distances, calories | Based on user profile for accuracy
- Calories: Metabolic calories and total calorie expenditure
- Race: automatic detection and daily summary of duration and distance within the app
- Swimming: automatic detection | Duration and calories
- Sleep: deep and light sleep stages, oxygen levels, irregular heartbeat detection, sleep interruptions
- Cardio Fitness Index: Rated from VO2Max
- Height: meters and floors climb
- Bluetooth Low Energy – To sync with Health Mate
- Connected GPS functionality requires a Bluetooth connection to the smartphone and location activation.
- ScanWatch can be installed on a smartphone or tablet via the Health Mate app, which is available for free on iOS (14+) and Android (8+).
- Installation can not be done on a computer.
- 43mm model: diameter 43mm, thickness 13.28mm, strap width 20mm, 72g (watch without strap).
- Analog clock with hands indicating hours and minutes. The sub-dial shows progress against the daily goal in percentage terms. The PMOLED display shows ECG, SpO2, atrial fibrillation notifications, smartphone notifications, heart rate, step progress, elevation, floors climbed, distance traveled, calories burned, activity and settings.
- Training mode displays a stopwatch and heart rate (continuous).
- The Clock menu provides access to the alarm, stopwatch, and timer.
- The screen displays notifications of incoming calls, text messages, calendar events, and more than 100 applications.
- Up to 30 days for normal use.
- + 20 additional days in reserve mode (track time and activity only).
- Approximately two hours on 100% charge. About 1 hour for 80% charge.
- Stainless steel case with rotating stainless steel bezel, brass dial with light-coated stainless steel indexes, brass light-plated hands, sapphire crystal, stainless steel bezel, durable fluorescent rubber (FKM) strap and water-resistant.
- Water resistant to a depth of 100 metres
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 45°C
- Storage temperature: -20°C to 85°C
- Pacemakers and implantable defibrillators (ICDs) can render ECG recordings inconclusive.
- Heart rate multi-wavelength PPG and SpO2 sensor
- stainless steel electrodes
- High precision 3-axis accelerometer MEMS