As financial information is taken up like pastries and hot and at breakfast time, Anthony Bunden wakes up at dawn to serve you the morning meeting each morning.
Every morning, the Zonebourse team collects and summarizes basic information related to listed companies around the world, in order to have access to the main news at the start of the stock exchange day. The content includes a section on France and another on key international markets, particularly US companies and those in major European markets (UK, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, and Spain) and Asia Pacific.
- Rothschild: The half-year results are down from the records of 2021. The year should still be good, while 2023 presents itself under less favorable auspices.
Important (and less important) ads
- Fitch has upgraded Stelantis’ credit rating from “BBB-” to “BBB”.
- Sanofi and Innovent Biologics have signed a cooperation agreement to intensify the development of oncology drugs and expand their presence in China.
- Electricité de France could sell its Italian subsidiary Edison, according to the transalpine press.
- Ipsen has extended the expiration date of its takeover bid for Epizyme to August 11.
- Eurazeo acquires stake in Sevetys animal clinics for 250 million euros.
- KKR’s bid for Albioma, which was already successful, will reopen from August 8 to September 9.
- Enertime has signed a contract to supply a 1.1 MW incinerator in Bulgaria.
- Europlasma has recorded a capital gain of €7 million on equipment seized from Satma.
- Abivax expects first patient enrollment by the end of 3e A quarter of the third stage with obefazimob in ulcerative colitis.
- Hexaom, Maurel… have posted their accounts.
In the world
- Allianz: net profit is weaker than expected in the second quarter. Goals confirmed.
- Amgen: The stock has had little reaction to the quarterly results that beat expectations.
- Aurubis: The copper producer improved its second-quarter earnings by 24%. The goals set in April have been confirmed.
- Deutsche Post: The German group confirms its expectations of higher profits in the second quarter.
- DoorDash: The title gained 12% off-session after quarterly results were published.
- Lyft: The procedure earns 9% of the session after the quarterly journal is published.
- WPP: The ad group raised its organic growth forecast.
Important (and less important) ads
- Ahold Delhaize may postpone the initial public offering of Bol.com, according to the Dutch press.
- According to several sources, Credit Suisse is about to cut thousands of jobs to cut costs. In addition, the bank will be exposed to $100 million in the bankruptcy of Mexican Credito Real.
- Meta Platforms launched the first bond issue in its history, for $10 billion.
- Tesla shareholders vote for a 3-to-1 stock split.
- Elon Musk accuses Twitter of tricking him into leading his takeover bid.
- Apple has been accused of mishandling sexual harassment issues, according to the Financial Times.
- Solvay takes advantage of the very good results of recovering a great bond.
- Equinor plans to develop a major oil field in the British North Sea.
- AP Moller Maersk acquires small Danish logistics company Martin Bencher Group.
- Deutsche Lufthansa ground employees have reached a salary agreement after strikes at German airports.
- D’Ieteren has completed its acquisition of Parts Holding Europe.
- The main publications of the day: Allianz, London Stock Exchange, Hon Hai Precision, Deutsche Post, Itocho, Nature, Carl Zeiss, WPP, Deutsche Woenen, Rheinmetall… The entire agenda is here.
%s . read