A big lover of gold, keen on oil issues, enthusiastic about rare metals and unconditional copper, it’s no surprise that Jordan Duffy is a commodities specialist at ZoneBourse.
Every morning, the Zonebourse team collects and summarizes basic information related to listed companies around the world, in order to have access to the main news at the start of the stock exchange day. The content includes a section on France and another on key international markets, particularly US companies and those in major European markets (UK, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, and Spain) and Asia Pacific.
Important (and less important) ads
- Thales has revised its annual forecast higher thanks to a record order book.
- Dassault Aviation recorded 16.3 billion euros in orders in the first half.
- Airbus is considering several options for its next-generation combat aircraft, but is focusing on FCAS according to its CEO.
- Sartorius Steadm Biotech reports 77% increase in first-half profit.
- Publicis is working to raise its public outlook for fiscal year 2022.
- Interparfums raises its annual targets after increasing activity by 19.7% in the first half.
- Technip Energies wins contract to expand Neste Oyj refinery.
- Getlink returns to profit in the first half thanks to the return of tourist inflows.
- The European Commission orders 1.25 million doses of vaccine against Covid-19 from Valneva.
- Ipsos achieved a record operating margin in the first half.
- CFM (Safran) confirms purchase of 112 engines by easyJet
- SEB SA made a profit of 72 million euros in the first half.
- Mersen is reviewing its goals for fiscal year 2022 onwards.
- Arkan raises its annual goals after an “exceptional” performance in the first half.
- Despite the headwinds, Orpea’s sales rose 11.70% in the first half.
- Gaztransport & Technigaz receives an order from DSME to design tanks for six LNG carriers.
- Groupe Crit sales increased 15.80% in the second quarter.
- Maurel is evaluating its activity in the first half.
- Gaussin has set up a new subsidiary in the UK.
- Blockchain Group, Nextedia, Bio-uv, Arcure, Pharmasimple SA and Sogeclair disclosed their accounts.
In the world
Important (and less important) ads
- Tesla did better than expected in the second quarter despite the Covid-related factory shutdown in China.
- Coinbase Global confirms that the group is not exposed to the solvency problems of Celsius, Three Arrows Capital and Voyager.
- EU steps up antitrust investigation into Apple after latest Spotify complaints.
- General Dynamics receives a $272.9 million contract from the US Navy.
- Carnival Corporation launched a $1 billion common stock offering.
- Qatar Airways plans to reorder it with Boeing for 25737 Max.
- Ford plans to cut thousands of jobs to finance electricity, according to Bloomberg.
- SAP SE is revising its annual guidance downward.
- Roche’s turnover increased 5% in the first half.
- Higher costs affect the profitability of Givaudan in the first half.
- ABB LTD intends to separate its Accelleron turbocharging business. Russia’s departure casts a shadow on earnings in the second quarter.
- Credit Suisse sells a portion of its Mexico operations to Actinver.
- Nokia is on track to achieve its highest net sales forecast for the current fiscal year.
- Evolution revenue increased 34% in the second quarter.
- BE Semiconductor reported lower revenue in the third quarter.
- Today’s major publications: Roche Holdings, Danaher Corporation, AT&T Inc, Philip Morris… The whole agenda is here.
Readings and videos