Two big hits for Chelsea, Sanchez sworn at PSG, Ravenha arrives at Barra, the first offer PSG rejected for Ekitike, OM wants to get rid of Strootman…Here are the top 5 dossiers in the big transfer window of the day not to miss. Also discover Tlgramme Foot Transfert, so you don’t miss any news from this 24 hour period.
Sterling will sign with Chelsea.
With the summer transfer window now open in France, clubs are busy preparing their squad for next season. Monday through Saturday at 6pm, Maxifoot brings you daily the best of the big transfer files and a summary of key information from the past 24 hours, with official transfers and rumors worthy of special attention.
With one click, you have most of what you need to know about the transfer window! To see all the information sorted by date or club, go to Conversion window tables MaxiFoot.
Top 5 files of the day not to be missed
1. Chelsea’s big shots
Chelsea will be scoring two record shots in the next few hours. In fact, the London club is preparing to recruit Raheem Sterling (27) and Kalidou Coulibaly (30). The two players, under contract until next June, will leave Manchester City and Napoli respectively. The English winger will sign a five-year lease for a check worth 56 million euros, while the Senegalese defender will sign a four-year lease for 40 million euros. Thomas Tuchel can rub his hands!
2. Sanches strength for PSG
As he made clear on Tuesday, Paris Saint-Germain does not intend to rush in the recruitment of Lille midfielder Renato Sanchez (24). While Lusk is demanding more than 15 million euros to sell the Portugal international, the defending champion French refuses to pay more than 10 million euros in this file.
It is not surprising that the capital club was able to withstand such a strategy thanks to the sheer will of the former Bayern Munich player to join Paris Saint-Germain. According to information from Sky Germany Media, Lusitanian has opted to join Paris and is now only considering that option for the rest of his career. Just a matter of time?
3. She will sign Ravenha at Para
As we announced on Tuesday, Barcelona have reached an agreement with Leeds over the transfer of Ravenha (25). The Catalan club took the news officially on Wednesday. The transfer deal will cost 67 million euros, of which 9 million euros in bonuses, for the vice champion of Spain. As a reminder, the Brazilian winger will commit for five years, until June 2027, with the Blaugrana.
4. PSG Offer Rejected to Ekitike
Having agreed to join Paris Saint-Germain, which he prefers after blocking Newcastle’s advance, Hugo Eketek (20) is now awaiting the capital’s agreement with Reims on the terms of the transfer. At the moment, the account does not exist.
According to information from L’Equipe on Wednesday, Champagne rejected the Parisian first bid of €30 million (including €5 million in bonuses). As a reminder, Reims had already agreed with Newcastle a transfer estimated at €46 million (including €10 million in bonuses) but, according to the sports daily, the Magpies had in fact offered only €35 million (including €5 million in bonuses). as rewards).
In any case, PSG appears compelled to increase its offer to convince Reims, despite the player’s desire to sign for the French champion.
5. OM is looking for a solution for Strutmann
Kevin Strootman (32), a pebble in President Pablo Longoria’s shoes. Returning to Olympique de Marseille after loaning him to Cagliari, where he wasn’t really satisfied and where he couldn’t stay anyway due to relegation to the second division, the Dutch midfielder was quickly called up to leave.
And very quickly, even if it allows OM to provide at least a monthly payment of 550,000 euros. So the administration sent a clear message to the player in it He politely indicates his dismissal The team writes on Wednesday. So Strootman is not training with the group, and his agents are called upon to find a final way out for him, which will be free of any contract within a year.
It remains to be seen who will welcome him. According to the sports daily, the former Roma pendulum will now be open for trial in the Middle East and Gulf countries. Once he finds a club, his representatives will discuss with OM about the final year of his contract. The latter, still in the opinion of the team, It will try to extract most of the monthly payments from OM .
Telegram Foot Transfer – Updated Wednesday 12th July at 6pm.
– Lille hired the striker from Clermont, Mohamed Bayofor 14 million euros.
– Angers has an attacking midfielder cd Angelo Fulgeni Mainz for 7 million euros.
– attacker Abdullah Sim On loan to Angers from Brighton.
– ASSE sold the middle Lucas Journa Douth Salzburg for 15 million euros.
– Barra Lend the Wing Francisco Trincao in Sporting.
– free wing Samo Castillejo Subscribe for 3 years with Valence.
– Lazio signed the goalkeeper Louis Maximiano Granada for 10.5 million euros.
Free, center back Alessio Romanoli Signed 5 years in Lazio.
– Attacking midfielder Masoud Zil He terminated his contract with Fenerbahce to join Basaksehir.
– the ward Andrey Yarmolenko The year of the eye occurred.
The noise of the upper entrance not to be missed:
– Paris Saint-Germain monitors the center of the defense of FC Seville, Jules Cond.
Chelsea is considering the center of the Paris Saint-Germain defense, Presnel Kimpembe.
Celtic will offer 2.5 million euros to Paris Saint-Germain midfielder Edward Mishot.
– the middle Idrissa Joy He is in no hurry to leave Paris Saint-Germain.
– Leeds, Newcastle, Atalanta and Ajax goals for the Paris Saint-Germain striker, Arno Kalimundo.
– the central defender of OM, Alvaro GonzalezYou will not join the Major.
– Pettis presses for the middle of my head, Hossam Al-Awar.
– OL targeting Roma Pavilion, Justin Kluivert.
– Monaco will recruit the striker from Mchengladbach, Brill Ambolofor 12 million euros.
– goalkeeper Menchengladbach, Jan Somerapproaching Nice.
Chelsea demands €8 million for the multi-skilled defender Caesar Azpilicueta.
– Newcastle targets the heart of Real Sociedad’s attack, Alexander Isaac.
– West Ham are preparing themselves for the Sassuolo striker, Gianluca Scamaca.
– Barra striker, Memphis DepayNot interested in Tottenham.
– Le Barra proposed 50 million euros for the Bayern Munich striker, Robert Lewandowski.
Real Madrid expects 10 million euros for the striker Borja Mayoral.
– Napoli targets Wolfsburg’s central defense, Maxines Lacroix.
+ Transfer window tables for LIGUE 1 . clubs
+ Transfer window tables for Europe (Eng, Spain, Ita, Germany)
See you tomorrow at 6pm for a new issue of Journal des Transfers. In the meantime, don’t forget to refer to today’s complementing JdT summaries! Find all transfer period information in real time on Maxifoot!