Barcelona new Banderella on Lewandowski
And it goes on and on. While Robert Lewandowski is back in training in Munich, the Polish striker is still hoping to join FC Barcelona. This morning, RMC Sports Announces a new proposal from the Catalan club for the Polish trigger. The offer will be around 50 million euros excluding bonuses and will be closer to the Bavarian orders. Paris Saint-Germain and Luis Campos are also monitoring the case.
- we saw : Barcelona is the target more than ever. But Bayern can play the clock to get the best offer, especially if PSG gets involved.
These five players whose value has exploded, Bielsa
5 hours ago
Is Lewandowski compatible with Barcelona?
After Koulibaly, Chelsea want to continue with Kimpembe
While Kalidou Koulibaly’s transfer is almost complete and should be formalized by the end of the week, Chelsea don’t want to waste time finding his complement. While the names of Jules Conde and especially Nathan Ake insistently returned to London, picture And Christian Falk announced on Wednesday that the Blues and Thomas Tuchel have made Presnel Kimpembe their priority to complete the all-new central joint.
- we saw : Paris will not keep the “titi” if there is a good show. And the new challenge can’t hurt the world champion.
Presnel Kimpembe, Paris Saint-Germain defender.
Credit: Getty Images
Strutmann, OM ball…
Strootman’s “series” starts all over again. Batavian has been loaned since January 2021, respectively to Genoa and Cagliari, and Batavian has returned to Olympique de Marseille and according to the team, Pablo Longoria, coach of Marseille, would have all the trouble in the world to let go. After returning from Italy, where he was injured again, the 32-year-old Dutchman will receive 550,000 euros a month and would like to join a Gulf country, the newspaper explains. Termination is an option, but it will be costly.
- we saw : Strootman’s contract will surely lead to problems until the end of OM. Finding his base is essential to payroll.
Ten Hag asks his management to keep Cristiano Ronaldo
Mystery is always for Cristiano Ronaldo. While the future of the five-time Ballon d’Or at Manchester United has raised many questions in recent days, Eric Ten Hag, the Red Devils’ new coach, would have asked his management to do everything to retain the Portuguese. This was announced before times This is Wednesday. at the beginning of the week, Parisian Expect a possible CR7 arrival at Paris Saint-Germain.
- we saw It is always difficult to know which shirt Cristiano Ronaldo will wear next season…
Al-Awar in the small newspapers of Real Betis
After thinking, does Betis welcome a new demise? One year after the expiration of his contract, Hossam Al-Aawar is about to leave. the team He announces that Sevilla FC will be very interested in the profile of the Lyon midfielder. If he hopes to find a project and club to compete in the Champions League, the France international (choice one) will not be insensitive to the Verdiblancos call.
- we saw : Alawar needs a change of scenery. When we see Vicker’s success alongside Benito Villamarin, the 24-year-old’s departure to Seville could be a good option.
OL and Textor 86 million euros: “OL’s transition window is really attractive”
What if West Ham were ahead of PSG for Scamaka?
Paris has an unexpected rival in the Scamaka case. According to the information received from Gazzetta dello sport, West Ham entered the Italian international dance. The Italian daily talks about an offer of 40 million euros (plus variable bonuses of 5-7 million euros), more than the last Paris Saint-Germain bid (35 million + bonus). The ball is in Sassuolo’s court and a striker across the Alps.
- we saw : A real interest or just a way for Sassuolo to put pressure on Paris? We tend to bet on the second option…
Ikitaki or Skamaka in Paris Saint-Germain? “In terms of promises and price, it leans towards Rémois”
Manchester United scored a goal by Lisandro Martinez
If Frenkie De Jong’s profile continues to garner attention in Manchester, the Red Devils are on the cusp of finding their happiness in the midst of defence. Sky Sports He confirms that he is on the verge of finding an agreement in principle on the transfer of Lisandro Martinez (24 years). The Argentine international’s departure can be ended with a sum of just under 50 million euros.
- we saw : Captain Maguire confirmed by Ten Hague, Lisandro Martinez full of promises and a potential future holder, you could smell the burning scent of Raphael Varane on the side of Old Trafford…
No more glamor: ‘With Tin Hag, Manchester United must be inspired by Liverpool’
Suarez, the sweet dream of Monza
What if Adriano Galliani and Silvio Berlusconi managed to attract another big name? The duo used to try “decoration,” the duo could do so again this summer. This Wednesday, and Gazzetta dello sport It confirms what Gianluca Di Marzio has revealed by announcing a clear interest in a promotion to Luis Suarez, 35. The Uruguayan international (132 caps, 68 goals) has become a free agent since his departure from Atlético Madrid, the top priority for Lombard club.
- we saw Galliani and Berlusconi are not on their first try. Suarez’s arrival to the rookie will not be a surprise.
Rennes denied, match played in 2021/2022: Can Umtiti get out of it?
Newcastle are ready to beat Isaacs
Hugo Ekitike moves a little further from St James’ Park every day. Still looking for a striker, the Magpies could have set their sights on Alexander Isak (22). telegraph It reveals this Wednesday that the English club will be ready to spend a large portion of their remaining transfer budget to take on the Sweden international (37 caps, 9 goals). Last season, the Solna native scored 10 goals in 39 appearances for the Basque club and has made no secret of his desire to leave in recent months.
- we saw : Despite having nearly unlimited resources, the Newcastle leaders have been keeping an eye on their spending this summer. It’s a tough choice for the magpie family here.
Alexander Isaac (Real Sociedad)
Credit: Getty Images
Kluivert’s Olympic interests?
After working as a freelancer at OGC Nice last season, Justin Kluivert could return to the French Ligue 1. In his version of the day, Il Messaggero It states that the player will be interested in OL and OM in particular. It is also said that West Ham is monitoring the case. Roma hopes to recover about 12-13 million euros.
- we saw : Roma can offer such a discount that they want to give up Kluivert … If OM’s interest were not so unlikely, OL’s would be even more surprising.
Depay does not tempt Tottenham…
Not necessarily in the scent of holiness since Xavi arrived on the Catalan bench, Memphis Depay can lift the veil. While potential interest from Tottenham has leaked in the final hours, sports It is suggested that the Dutchman will not be too keen on Antonio Conte’s project in London …
- we saw : It’s hard to read the future of Depay. The new season at Barcelona appears to be the most likely option at the moment.
Why is the Lewandowski case prolonged?
The end of the (final?) adventure in Barcelona for Trincao
It was one of Barcelona’s summer wishes. Francisco Trincao bought €31 million in January 2020, and will definitely leave Catalonia. as announced Sky Sports The Portuguese international Fabrizio Romano (7 choices) returned to the country. The winger has been loaned to Sporting for a €10m purchase commitment, with an takeover clause.
- we saw : Although Trincao is still very promising, it was one of the financial follies of the last Barcelona presidency. His leaving the Blaugrana will allow him to free up payroll and cash for other recruits.
Ozil continues his visit to Istanbul
- we saw : The end of a decidedly very complicated career for a Gelsenkirchen native… Let’s hope this next challenge will allow him to regain his magic.
Bayou, the new LOSC fireworks
It’s been in the air for several days, and now it’s official. After sixteen seasons in Claremont, where he grew up and lived in almost all of the youth classes, Mohamed left Bayou Auvergne to join Lille. The 24-year-old Guinea international scored his next four seasons with Doges, who paid nearly €14m to put up with him.
- we saw : Good job done by the mastiff. Jonathan David has not yet departed, but his departure is already expected.
Lecomte on loan from Espanyol
After a season on loan at Atletico Madrid, where he remained under Jan Oblak, Benjamin Lecomte was loaned to Espanyol Barcelona for the 2022-23 season. Under contract with Monaco until June 2024, the 31-year-old started in second place, behind Alexander Noble, in the spirit of Philippe Clement.
- we saw : With the 14th season of the last Spanish league to come, the former Lorient player can hope to have more time to play.
Lorient found the new doorman
While Paul Nardy and Matthew Dreyer both managed to score, FC Lorient found a new goalkeeper. Swiss international Yvonne Mfugo (4 picks) was signed for two years on Wednesday night. On loan to PSV Eindhoven for two seasons, the Leipzig goalkeeper has just solved the problem of the No. 1 goalkeeper that disrupted Hake’s season in 2021-2022.
- we saw : Big sigh of relief to come Morbihan? surely.
Salzburg offers themselves high hopes for Saint-Etienne
The Greens still lost a small shot. Big hope for Saint-Etienne, who were relegated to the second division, Lucas Journa Douth (18) has signed for the next five seasons with RB Salzburg. The Austrian champions paid 15 million euros to secure the midfielder’s services.
- we saw : The regional office knows how to deal with young talent. Gourna-Douath still has a lot to learn, but you must find the perfect environment to have a blast.
Information on the 17 transfers you missed on Tuesday
Yesterday at 5:20 pm
PSG and OL among others: why is it so hard to sell this summer?
Yesterday at 22:00